Medical Aesthetic Memberships Unique to APMA
Medical aesthetic treatments are expensive compared with typical day spa services for several reasons. Non-Invasive Medical Technologies require:
- Medical supervision
- Advanced knowledge of skin, anatomy and procedures
- Additional education including certification
- Repetitive treatments and maintenance treatments
- Each machine costs tens to hundreds of thousands of dollars
- Cosmetic injectables are pricey
APMA hopes to bring this technology to all consumers by way of short-term, unique membership opportunities. Here are the details:
- Instead of charging for a series of single treatments, APMA will use select technologies together to combat a variety of skin conditions and the normal process of aging.
- Each person will require different levels of intervention based on age, skin conditions, the extent of damage, gender and ethnicity.
- To assure outstanding outcomes for everyone, Patty Stewart FNP-BC, follows each client closely and modifies technologies as necessary based on outcomes, at no additional cost.
- Treatments are once to twice monthly, more frequently if needed, again, at no additional cost.
This method of aesthetic medicine is a revolutionary approach designed to get every client what they NEED for successful correction, rejuvenation, and maintenance affordably.